QLD JET JPT-260 M Planer Thicknesser

dimanche 17 janvier 2016

Changing circumstances mean I am putting my lightly used JET 10" combo planer/thicknesser up for sale. This machine is in great condition as it has had only occasional use for home projects since I bought it in 2013. I have recently had the knives sharpened and the only change from original is the digital thickness readout I bought as an accessory and added last year (you you can see this in one of the attached photos).

JPT 260-M information and tech specs can be found on the Carbtaec website for those who are after this information and for anyone interested in bidding please note that: the machine is located in Brisbane, and also that it weighs in at 170 kg so you will need to make the appropriate transport arrangements.

I will throw in the mobile base that can be seen in the attached pictures.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions, otherwise, happy hunting :)

FM
Attached Images


QLD JET JPT-260 M Planer Thicknesser

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor