Help needed for vent space around dusty bags.

dimanche 17 janvier 2016

I am thinking of doing a bit of surgery on an old Woodfast 2.2kw 3 phase twin bag dust extractor.
I propose to remove one side, ie one top and bottom bag.
I am then thinking of building a box around it up to the roof and putting a whirlybird to vent the space to outside.
How much space should I leave around the bag?
Can I leave say 50mm on 3 sides and there would be 150/200mm to the wall and about 300mm above before the roof and whirlybird. This leaves the motor in the room.
Or should I include the motor in this space?

I have put up a few pics of the existing set up. The dusty is in a seperate room.
I am only pulling off the 30 inch disc and the bobbin plus the 20 inch bandsaw and 9 inch jointer.
There is a 10 inch pipe into the dusty which then splits into 2 x 6 inch. Plus one off for a floor sweep where the lathe is in that back room this has a gate.
One short 6inch to the disc with a small take off to the bobbin.(I will put a gate on the bobbin later).
The other 6 inch will be all smooth piping about 10 feet to where it splits for the bandsaw and straight thru another metre to the jointer.
The bandsaw has 2 take off the original in the bottom and a pvc tube under the table where the blade is.
I only use one machine at a time and for a lot of jointing will hook it to the portable that services the thicknesser and circ saw so the shaving can go in the compost.
H.
Attached Images


Help needed for vent space around dusty bags.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor