Table Saw - Absolute beginner

mardi 19 janvier 2016

Hi everyone, firstly I hope I am not buggering anyone off with my very beginning request, I had a look at some posts to get the terminology which was absolutely cryptic.
Now, I'd like to buy a table saw to cut boards, mainly for planter box and basic stuff around the garden. I am really really at my early stages of woodworking therefore I can't justify big expenses for my little needs.
Bunnings starts with the Ozito model around $150), I just want to know if this will be suitable for my needs and those type of projects. Furthermore, what can I do to improve it? blades, fence.

Thanks everyone who wants to give me some precious advises.
Vanni


Table Saw - Absolute beginner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor