Support timbers

dimanche 17 janvier 2016

I'm constructing a carport and workshop with some recycled trusses. They span 6.25m and 0.9m high. I'm new to this, so please go easy:)
Planning on telegraph poles as uprights, but need to know the size of support timbers required that will span the upright poles, and hold up trusses.
Roofing material corrugated iron, no ceiling, walls or insulation.
Front to back span of trusses 5.5m-6m. Support timber span better upright poles 3m- 3.5m (do I still call that a top plate even though there is no wall?)
Truss distance span 0.9m (between each other)
I saw the span tables at the front of this forum. Please just point me in the right direction there.

Thanks kindly.


Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...


Support timbers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor