Heads Up Garage Clearout

dimanche 17 janvier 2016

Hi All,

My father is in the process of going into a retirement home, and I am responsible for getting his home cleaned up.

His garage is filled with jars of nuts/bolts/screws (mainly whitworth?), car parts (jack from 1952 Dodge from memory) bits and pieces and odd tools etc. The usual stuff that a 92 year old can amass over the years.

As his house is at Crescent Head near Kempsey NSW, and I live on the Mornington Peninsula VIC, it is not practical for me to bring the contents of his garage down to where I am or even to try selling the goods.

Consequently, I have decided to give most of it away (though some things will be sold
:wink:).

The house contents and furniture will also be sold in due course.

If anyone is interested, and lives in the Crescent Head/Kempsey/Port Macquarie region, please get in touch with me to arrange a viewing by PM.

The reality is that with commitments, it will take me a few weeks to be up in the area, so nothing can happen before I can get there.

George


For the record, this has been approved by Admin.


Heads Up Garage Clearout

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor