Vl240

lundi 22 septembre 2014

G'day

I am considering upgrading my old VL 200 delux variable speed to a VL240 ASM EVS and I am after advice from someone who has bought one . Access to my playroom is not good and I am wondering if I can get one in.

I know it weighs Kg250. Does it just come in one big box? I presume the stand comes knocked down and the componant parts could be individually carried and assembled in the shed. Is the bed,headstock and motor all one unit? if so can two people lift it on to the stand ? If its too heavy to lift ,would it be a practical option to hire an engine removeing trolly to lift it?

I would be greatfull for any advice.

If I go ahead, my old lathe will be looking for a new home.

Ted




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor