Fired up the dusty

lundi 29 septembre 2014

I have had an old Leda Dusty for a number of years but never got around to hooking it up.



The machine has a 2hp motor, 14"impeller and takes a 125mm hose.



Goes like stink!! It swallowed a couple of larger objects that I thought would be safe! No harm done as the hose

slowed their progress. Compared to the 1hp- Carbatec units at the club -- well there is no comparison.



I have only used it as a vacuum cleaner so far but that is about to change. Great to get the shed cleaned in a hurry!!



I'm lookin at getting some 5 micron cloth to aid the fine dust amelioration and I'm looking to have some sort of nozzle arrangement for when I use the thing as a vacuum cleaner. That will make life even easier.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor