how hard is to change pinless blades on these saws?

lundi 29 septembre 2014

G'day all,



Hi, I'm new to woodworking. I've never used a scroll saw, but I am looking into buying one. I'd like to do some toys and other little things with it. I'm pretty busy with other things so I won't have a lot of time to work on it.



I' ve looked through this forum and many other reviews. Everyone recomends the Trupro and alike. It's to exepnsive for me unfortunately.



People say that it could be a pain to change a pinless blades on some cheap saw. Apparently some saws can have a better clamps installed for holding the pinless blades.



I was wondering if I could get some advice on these 3 scroll saws below or others. Has anyone have exeprience, own any of these. How hard is to change the pinless blades, are there any (hegner like) clamps replacement for them.



1. Scheppach Deco flex ($198)

2. Hafco Woodmaster B-18V ($297)

3. Proxxon Scroll saw DSH 28092 ($375)



I can't find any reviews in Australia about proxon. It is the dearest one and it streches my budget already.

Thanks in advance for any advice.



Kris




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor