What is the going rate for welding?

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Just seeking some advice before I get quotes so I know who is trying to take me for a ride.



I am hoping to get fabricated a metal frame for a table with shelf - 2m x 1m x 1m with a middle leg and support bar (see attached picture).

Looking to use 25mm SHS galvanised either 1.6mm or 2mm. I can source the steel easily - just need to get it welded together.

Not many places are willing to do jobs for the general public and I suspect those that do see you coming and charge and arm and a leg.



Is there a set amount per hour/join that I should anticipate or an overall cost for a job like this?



I'm also located in Brisbane and would appreciate any recommendations for places that will do this kind of work. Cheers!


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor