NSW vicmarc VL200 delux lathe

lundi 29 septembre 2014

This is a 1994 Vicmarc lathe with mechanical variable speed from 160rpm to 2500 rpm forward or reverse.Swing over the bed is 400mm and between centres ,1000mm .Head and tail stock are hollow and are 2MT. Drive spindle is M30X3.5 It is fitted with a 1.5 HP moter.It is fitted with an outboard turning facility with a swing of 600mm.

Included are four tool rests,faceplate and spanner,spur drive , tailstock live centre , knockout bar .A separate large banjo is provided for outboard turning.The ouboard handbreak wheel is fitted with a bearing to enable connection of a vacuum chuck.I will also supply a lefthand insert for a VL120 chuck if required since the outboard thread is LH.

This has been a faithfull friend for all my turning career, but I am now going to indulge myself in a VL240 and I need the space for the new lathe.

If you have any questions or would like to come and have a play on the lathe contact me.

Ted


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor