L'invincible S50 Thicknesser- inbuilt blade grinder question?

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

I have owned this machine for quite some time and am pretty happy with it.

DSCF4379.JPG

One thing about it that I have never really understood properly though is the inbuilt blade grinder that it comes with.

DSCF4383.JPG

I understand how it's meant to work but I don't see how your supposed to get the correct grind angle on the blades. Here is a picture with the cover removed to better illustrate the situation.

DSCF4380.JPG And even a close up shot to really home in on the problem area........

DSCF4381.JPG Even though you can adjust the height of the wheel the problem is that I can't see how you can possibly grind the blade to the correct angle. Sure you could grind a new angle but it would be way too flat compared to the angle thicknesser blades are usually ground.

Am I missing something here?

Hoping there is someone out there who also has one of these machines and knows how to get the correct angle, somewhere close to 40 degrees.


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor