Triton 2000 Workcentre setup help needed..Melbourne

samedi 27 septembre 2014

Just wondering if theres anyone in the inner city Melbourne area who has used a triton series 2000 workcentre extensively?

I am new to them & am having an extremely boring time setting up the height winder kit, the planer attachment & making it work!



I just want to start cutting & these instructions are painful so my idea is someone whose done it before comes round & helps me set it up in return for $ beer & a chat.



I also have the latest router table to so any tips on best practise for that would be helpful..



Please PM me if you are in the carlton area (3053) or are willing to come here for enough time to help me set it up.. I reckon im 2/3 the way there..

cheers




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor