Shaver and Stand

lundi 29 septembre 2014

After the trouble with my MC900 and probable bent spindle I decided the best course of action was to purchase a Nova 1624-44 ... cant say the boss was (or is) too happy with that ... I have only had time to turn one small bowl which I have posted in the GENERAL forum and a shaver / brush / stand kit from Tony at Perfect Pens (which I bought AGES ago). I have only done the stand and the razor, and taken a crappy photo of that so far.

The stand I used Cocobolo finished with EEE ultrashine and Shellawax, the razor I have used Camphor Laurel and finished with 5 coats of medium CA glue. I really like the contrast between the dark and light woods, the badger hair brush is also set to be in Camphor.



Shaver-and-stand.jpg


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor