Sharpened Again.

lundi 29 septembre 2014

Hi All,

Close to 4 Months ago I bought a German Skip Tooth make of Bandsaw Blade, from McDivens, Williamstown, Vic. Was told it was a little easier to Weld. So it has not been cutting very well, so I had a few minutes on my hands, so I decided to Sharpen the 2375mm.x 3/8in x 6TPI Blade.

So 25mins. later, absolutely brilliant.

Blade is back to it's best.

Now don't get this wrong, as I wood not do Precision Cutting, well I don't anyway.

However, I do like the Swedish Hakasson Skip Tooth Blade better.

I found that the German Blade liked to grip the wood slightly.

For those who wood like to have a go at this, you could go back through The Threads, as I explained how I went about doing this Blade Sharpening.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor