Fund some illegally dumped timber - any idea what it is?

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

If these photos are to big, pls let me know. Newbie to the forum so not sure if they resize automagically. I host on google to reduce forum space.



Ok, so I was riding my trail bike out in the state forest the other day. Stumbled across a bunch of illegally dumped timber. Its clearly not timber felled in the area, as there is no cut down tress. Just a bunch of foot long slabs dumped in there. So I returned with the ute to pick some up. Its still very wet, and I am sure the council will have no issues with me removing stuff that has been dumped. There was 2 varieties. The couple of bits I have taken I have flat sawn with the chainsaw. IF its any good I might go grab some more. PRobably good for turning if anyone else is interested (it's at elimbah, state forest not pine plantation).



Species one:







Species two:







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor