Should I change arbor size from 30 to 25mm

lundi 15 septembre 2014

So i recently got my Hafco 12' TS up and running, after my 3 phase upgrade. Now I'm just trying to sort out a few little issues, ie guard and blades/arbor size.



I was about to buy a blade the other day and though I would just check the bore size. Turns out it's 30mm or 1-1/8th inches which seems to be a slightly odd size.



My question is this, what do I do about the arbor size? I've emailed a supplier in Brisbane to see if i can get a 25mm or 1 inch arbor off the shelf. Failing that I could have the arbor turned down to the correct size or just bite the bullet and seek out some more expensive blades with the 30mm bore.



Any suggestions or advice would be a great help.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor