Rust removing gel in Australia

mardi 23 septembre 2014

Anyone know where I can get some Naval Jelly they're so fond of over in the US, or other rust removing gel here in Oz? I have a small land on an autocollimator base I'd like to tidy up and don't want to wreck the surrounding paintwork which is in good condition.



I have some phosphoric acid which in fact I'm currently brewing some stuff in off the Hilux (have no fear Hilux devotees, its no doubt an Australian supplier of the aluminium tray and the ute itself is rust free), and am about to start some manganese phosphating with some more after lunch, but really need a gel type product for the above. I'd like to mask off the area, dab a bit on, and leave it do do its magic, hopefully bringing the surface back to a condition that won't disturb the surface alignment.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor