Hi All
I have an opportunity to purchase this bandsaw for $800
Its a very old Meber SN700.
4HP 3 phase
420mm height cut
900mm approx width cut
700mm wheels
Attachment 324930
Old School saw. Very solid.
It has good tyres and guides, except for the botton guide that sits behind the blade. It has a big mark in it where the saw blade has cut a groove in it.
No dust extraction. The saw isnt really enclosed,
Attachment 324929
Thoughts?
I could really take a photo from the from the front as there was a bit of gear in the way.
I have an opportunity to purchase this bandsaw for $800
Its a very old Meber SN700.
4HP 3 phase
420mm height cut
900mm approx width cut
700mm wheels
Attachment 324930
Old School saw. Very solid.
It has good tyres and guides, except for the botton guide that sits behind the blade. It has a big mark in it where the saw blade has cut a groove in it.
No dust extraction. The saw isnt really enclosed,
Attachment 324929
Thoughts?
I could really take a photo from the from the front as there was a bit of gear in the way.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire