Engineer, good and bad

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

So ok, I called up the engineer today and asked if he could come around and check what I've done to date and my understanding is that he doesn't seem to want to or he doesn't care.



He is by far very non committal and from what it seems he has a very she'll be right type approach.



What sort of information can I be expected to pay for? All I have is a a4 sheet with a few timber dimensions.



Is it normally expected to receive connection details and fixing specs? Number of kings and jacks per ro? Or is this something that i should be expected to figure out myself ?



I've got pfcs flying everywhere on the plans which would mean a lot of the roof load now converted to a point load on the floor with nothing supporting it underneath other than a single hardwood floor joist.





Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor