Are there any noxious fumes from epoxy glue (Araldite)?

lundi 22 septembre 2014

Today I spent several hours filling some cracks with a mix of Araldite epoxy (the garden variety I think - 2x 100ml tubes, blue and white) and saw dust. Not particularly demanding work, certainly compared to some work I've been doing lately, but I was bent over the cracks to get a good view, and therefore in close proximity of the glue for quite some time.



This afternoon I was far more tired than I was on other days doing heavier and more demanding work, so I just wonder if there are any fumes to watch out for? I couldn't smell anything, but that may not there are no fumes (and my sense of smell is pretty good - actually very good for a smoker - I can smell better than a lot of non-smokers).



The ventilation was excellent - I was right next to a roller door that opens to outside.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor