I have built a wooden boat before (Storm 15), and now finding myself drawn to something I can car-top and take a passenger along.
David Nichols Lutra One and Lutra Voyager, and Harry Bryan's Fiddlehead have caught my eye. I am planning a glued lap strake build, and am looking at 14 to 15 foot versions capable of carrying 200 kg and manageable solo.
I'm wondering how others would distinguish them. Eg. is the Fiddlehead just as stable and more versatile with its full foaming?
trevor.
David Nichols Lutra One and Lutra Voyager, and Harry Bryan's Fiddlehead have caught my eye. I am planning a glued lap strake build, and am looking at 14 to 15 foot versions capable of carrying 200 kg and manageable solo.
I'm wondering how others would distinguish them. Eg. is the Fiddlehead just as stable and more versatile with its full foaming?
trevor.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire