What internet speeds should I expect

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

We live in Epping (the Sydney one) and I'm looking at getting a new Internet Service Provider. Currently, we get an astoundingly slow service for DSL2 - like 2.4mps download speed. It used to be about 6.7mps but has got steadily worse over the last few years. I don't want to make a move to a new provider unless I'm confident they can provide a good service - cos I don't want to be locked into another dud for a year or two.

So is there anyone else here serviced by the Epping exchange who can tell me what service they have and what speeds they get?

I'm interested especially in the Epping exchange because I know that if I ring the provider they will say 'the problem is the epping exchange - its congested - nothing we can do about it etc etc'.

If not the Epping exchange, then anywhere in the NW suburbs would be good to know about.

FWIW, the NBN looks like being a distant dream around here.

Measurements taken using a OCKLA speedtest ap on an Ipad Air (I don't think that matters, but just in case).

cheers
Arron


What internet speeds should I expect

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor