Help needed in Ballarat...like RIGHT NOW!!

mercredi 25 novembre 2015

So this just happened to my thicknesser...

Can anyone help a bloke out and allow me a quick visit to use their thicky? Happy to pay some bucks for the privilege.


I'm desperately trying to finish some projects for my stall at Springfest (this Sunday) and this has totally stuffed me. I need to thickness about 6 pieces of ~460x80x45 recycled hardwood framing (clear of nails) so they're all even a single length of 3000x180x19 KDHW (brand new) down to 12mm for some drawers.


I'd go to the Men's Shed (I'm a member) but they're closed until Saturday morning and I really need to get this stuff done tonight to be glued up and ready for spraying tomorrow.


Fingers crossed....
Attached Images


Help needed in Ballarat...like RIGHT NOW!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor