Camphorr And Crows Ash Dining Table

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

A few years back I was in a local Hardly Normal outlet and a dining table caught my. It was made from what looked like Tas Oak or some kind of Ash and had three inlays of Granite. It came with 6 high back chairs that were rather cringe worthy. I was snooping around underneath it when a salesman wandered over and started with the hard sell so I got straight to the point and asked how much and I laughed out loud when he said $9000 :o. The end of the conversation came when I said I would make my own, and walked off. A few months after that I got a phone call from a friend who said he was offered a trailer load of slabs for a grand so I rang another mate and we all went thirds, picked it up and divided it. It turned out to be some very nice Camphor and some Crows ash. I used the Camphor and Crows ash for the top, Crows Ash for the legs and long rails and New Guinea Rosewood for the short rails and routered an inlay for a piece of chamfered and toughened glass than had the whole thing professionally stained and finished.


Camphorr And Crows Ash Dining Table

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor