VIC Tablesaw, Woodfast TS250RC, 10" with sliding table

samedi 28 novembre 2015

OK, the guy I thought wanted my machines as a bundle isn't interested, so taking offers for separate machines.

I haven't used it in 18 months, but cleaned up and runs smoothly. Moderately used by previous owner. Tablesaw is a Woodfast TS250RC, I can't see it in Australia any more but it looks almost identical to this:

http://ift.tt/1Yu0pbh

Currently pickup from Ocean Grove, I may be able to help deliver to suburbs on the way to my brother's place in Fitzroy.

Weighs a lot, you'll need some lifting gear or a few guys at your end

Offering discounts if you want more than one thing as I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff, please PM me. Offers considered within reason. Also listed on Gumtree, will be taken down if sold elsewhere
Attached Images


VIC Tablesaw, Woodfast TS250RC, 10" with sliding table

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor