Pleasant surprise

samedi 28 novembre 2015

I went to our local transfer station to dump my large trailer load
of green waste. It consisted of branches from my conifer trees
and was my fourth trip there for the day.

A young bloke with a ute full of grass clippings pulled alongside me
and asked, "Excuse me Sir, would you like a hand to offload?"

I replied, "That's very kind of you to ask but really it should only
take me a couple of minutes - but thank you anyway".

Without hesitation he proceeded to assist me and it took hardly
any time to complete the task. I thanked him for his help.

This young bloke was about 18-19 years old, had impeccable
manners and is a credit to his generation. Well done young man.

Allan


Pleasant surprise

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor