Master PenManship the flip side of Pen Turning

lundi 30 novembre 2015

This Video shows the flip side of Pen Turning, The PEN USER

Have you ever set up a stall at a Pen User market?! let me tell you that they think completely differently to you and I,

When I look at a pen I look at the type of material used to make it, the finish, whether it is a neat fit and great finish, and I may like

it for its glitz and glamour or for its simple natural look.

Pen Users look for the balance, the weight, the feel of the pen, then the nib, wide, medium narrow, finally they happen to notice the

colour and style!?! I know, I did it 4 years running, and then they will walk past your excellent pen that is just as good as the

"name" pen if not better, and pay 4 times the price and get the "name" pen!!!! can be very disheartening.

Have a look at this video, his devotion to perfection, let it permeate us here in Australia.

I love making pens, and I love it even more when it is done perfectly.!

Amos:):2tsup::)

http://ift.tt/1l4oreN


Master PenManship the flip side of Pen Turning

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor