A simple commission

lundi 30 novembre 2015

As luck would have my woodturning 'skills' (ok lets be honest, the fact that I own lathe .... or two, and various tools to go with) got out into the business world.

Cant say it will mke me rich but it will cover the power bill and. Ost of materials lol.

Anyway enough dribble! The commission - turn a jewelery peg. The specs as below.



For those of you who need reminding ... this is a family forum ;)

At my club we turned a prototype Friday night. Not quite to spec but close



That was out of Murray pine. Client wants blonde. Phew they settled on murray pine. I have a heap. Damn its all split.

Ok so i know where there is a lump of mystery pine. I think they said hoop. So long as it does not look like radiata



Ita a big chunk at 320 square and 600 long. And my wife has my good saws from bushmiller. This just aint gonna cut it.

Dave TTC
Turning Wood Into Art


A simple commission

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor