VIC Carbatec 10" planer/thicknesser combination for sale

samedi 28 novembre 2015

OK, the guy I thought wanted my machines as a bundle isn't interested, so taking offers for separate machines.

Carbatec 10" planer/thicknesser combination, light use by previous owner and no use by me :C

Apart from paint looks identical to the current model:

http://ift.tt/1Yu0pbf

Verified it runs smoothly, rollers operating normally. Tables cleaned and waxed. Blades are sharp-ish, comes with some sort of hand held sharpener which I've never used, came with the machine when I got it.

Comes with a mobile base and magnetic blade setting jigs, see photograph.

Collect from Ocean Grove, I may be able to help deliver to suburbs on the way between here and my brother's place in Fitzroy, but it's really heavy so you will need lifting equipment at your end

Discounts available if you want more than one thing, I'm selling a lot of stuff so PM me.
Attached Images


VIC Carbatec 10" planer/thicknesser combination for sale

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor