Old Walther GSP

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Hi guys,
I have an old Walther GSP that I purchased about 4 years ago after a long break from shooting. This trusty old handgun has been around our club probably since it was new, (about 40 years ago) had untold rounds through it, (I have put between 15 to 20 thousand through it in four years) and probably shoots as good as the day it came out of the factory.

Problem is it has had so many rounds through it, all the screws (including sight, handle, trigger sear adjustment) all do their own thing and start to wind out during a match.

LOCTITE I hear you cry. Problem is, it is a tricky line between not working, and working so well you can no longer move some of those tiny slotted head ones like the sear adjustment. I don't want to replace the old faithful as yet, never let me down once, and it can still shoot fly- off pepper.

Need some advice as to the best thread lockers that will work in this situation, because it is getting embarrassing with all the guys taking the out of me making constant adjustments at half time, and keeping the old girl running.

Bruce


Read and reply to the full thread at metalworkorums.com....


Old Walther GSP

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor