Hi from Adelaide

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Hi everyone from a complete newbie in woodworking from Adelaide. Been interested in this exciting field for quite a while. Now, when I finally got some place of my own I can start to put a workshop together in the garage and dig into woods. As a person who had never held a chisel before I thought I might need to get some classes first and get a professional advice from people who know thing or two in woodworking. So I recon the forum is a good place to start my woodworking journey so here I am. At the moment looking to get some evening short classes of basic woodworking around Adelaide to get my hands on. Any advice on where to look or which one is better for a new starter is much appreciated.


Hi from Adelaide

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor