festool ets150/3 eq brushes - when to get?

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

I need your advice O wise ones!

I've an ETS150/3 EQ. It's seen a lot of good work (potentially quite a bit) and I'd like to see it keep going. It is a superb machine and I'm enjoying it greatly.

I'm concerned that the brushes might be getting low.

If they do "run out", will they shove something nasty into the armature and effectively destroy it like so many other tools out there, or is there some sort of safety limiter stopping this foul end from occurring?

Ordering isn't a problem, that covered easily enough, but I don't want to replace something that will either give me 12 months more work or will "just stop" when the brush refuses to spring any further in. The last would be ideal :)


festool ets150/3 eq brushes - when to get?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor