Very duck

vendredi 27 novembre 2015

I have a duck fetish......okay, that sounds really wierd. But I have been biten by the duck call 'bug' and have been having a blast making these during rainy day(s)(I am not milling in heavy, cold, wet, rain).

Lyn is pouring a bunch of pen blanks for the 'sale' after the Turkey Day....it's not really a black friday sale if it runs for two weeks. And she is making extra blanks for me to use! Got to love that!!

So, this morning, I had the house to myself, and had already filled all the orders from over the night time hours....what to do?
Why not try something different for me.....a 'band-less' call!


Or two! This one is PR#004 Blow Torch II


And finally a best seller for me! PR#043 Black-n-White!




Thanks for looking.....I'm going to go make some more!!!!


Scott (very duck) B


Very duck

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor