VIC Crown woodturning tool sets (several)

samedi 28 novembre 2015

I think I miss the old marketplace. These are not an auction, I'm going to list a few items with prices, you can PM me with offers or first to say I'll take it.

Crown turning tool sets, all new and unused with some shop soiling. I had planned some as gifts and some to use, but I think it's time someone else had a go. Happy to consider offers, although I think it's reasonable based on what I've found online. Lots more to come.

Crown Tools 5 piece set, I think it's this one
$100, I have 2 of them

Crown Tools 8 piece set, this one CAT 217 I think. Can't find an online price. $160? I only have the one set

Crown Tools Pen Turning Set 296A ----------- $80. One set only

Happy to ship at cost, or can be collected Ocean Grove or Fitzroy
Attached Images


VIC Crown woodturning tool sets (several)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor