Building table saw table or buy contractor saw

vendredi 27 novembre 2015

I am a hobbyist with little room living in a block of units.

I own a portable Dewalt table saw. I have few problems with it.

1. it's alot louder than my previous Triton Workcentre. noise level is a concern in my neighbourhood.
2. dust extraction is somehow worse on the Dewalt as opposed to my old Triton. dust still flies towards me as I'm cutting MDF, even though I have the dust extractor hooked up.
3. veyr limited space.

I have realised it's more of a saw to be carried on construction site, rather than a carpenter's saw.

I am faced with a dilemma, and tell me if this is going to work.

1. Buy an aftermarket fence, mount it on a big workbench, cut out a hole to fit the saw and use the aftermarket fence.

or

2. just get a contractor's saw.


Building table saw table or buy contractor saw

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor