Machine Table Restoration

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

Hi WWF

The last couple of nights if I been cleaning the table tops on all of my machines in an attempt to restore them to their shinny beginnings. I have been spraying the tables with CRC 3-36 and then using some 600g wet and dry sandpaper to remove all of the marks. I then clean all the CRC off and dry sand with the 600 and finally finished off with a light coat of CRC

This has worked on treat on my Jet bobin head spindle sander, my Harvey tabled saw and my Hafco bandsaw. The result is almost mirror finish.

i have just tried the same process on my Carbatec Thickie and the table top looks awful, all sorts of scratches and funny marks coming through.

Any ideas on what is going wrong and how to fix?


Machine Table Restoration

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor