Need someone with bandsaw (or power hacksaw)

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

I have this piece of 100 x 71 4140 hollow bar, that I plan on turning into some new mast guide rollers for my little 12V hydraulic forklift I bought on eBay a few years ago. Decided to do a little maintenance by replacing the bearings in the mast and discovered that the bearings had previously been replaced and the whole job was very shoddy and besides the bearings needing replacing, the rollers themselves are quite damaged from being pounded with a FBH by the looks of them. A couple are actually oversize now and the bearings are a loose fit in the rollers. First step is to find someone, preferebly on Brisbane northside, to cut four pieces of the hollow bar approx 50mm in length. I'd like as straight and square a cut as possible. Later I will need someone to machine these rollers for me, but that will be a little further down the track. Happy to compensate for time to do this.

Thanks


Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


Need someone with bandsaw (or power hacksaw)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor