Prolong the life of my windows

lundi 9 novembre 2015

HI all. I have seen on those lifestyle building/repair shows which come out of the US/ Canada where wooden windows have been clad in aluminium to prolong their life.
My question is
1/does it work.
2/does anyone in Aus.do that.
The reason I ask is that we have wooden windows, two and three story's high that are painted a dark colour that require very regular painting and repair(was told years ago that dark paint doesn't last as well as light colours)
The main problem is with the sills so if they could be enclosed that would go a long way to fixing my issue.
Thanking all in advance and hoping for some good news.


Read and reply to the full thread at RenovateForum.com....


Prolong the life of my windows

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor