I dig My Everlast 200T Tig

mardi 10 novembre 2015

Hi guys just thought I would drop a line always wanted to buy a Tig and learn so last week I decided to bite the bullet (early xmas present for me) and ordered a Power i-TIG 200T it turned up today and well I couldn't help myself I ran into the shed must be about 50deg in there and got it sorted.

The reason for getting this over the TT unit (looks exactly the same) was due to the fact that the Foot pedal and regulator were included delivered for $905 the TT specs are little higher in some areas but I don't think that will worry me and if I does in the future I would guess I will need to upgrade anyway.

They were also quick to answer questions I had as well.

I had a few issues to start with but that probably because I had no idea what I was doing lol grabbed a couple of offcuts from the shelf, 5mm flat bar this was not cleaned and it actually had oil residue on it, as I couldn't find the tool to change out my diamond disk lol to a flap anyway thought what they hell its bloody hot and its going to be ugly and probably messy anyway lets melt some steel.

Had it set a bit low I think to start with then pushed it to 130 amps and it seemed to pool ok still waiting of filler rods so couldn't play with them but what I am most impressed about is how clean the process is to be honest.

So will start laying some beads tonight and tomorrow before I go on holidays for a week on Friday will probably be chomping at the bit waiting to get home lol.

Feel free to tell me what you think about the pic I am always open to a constructive slapping around when needed, plenty to learn.
Attached Images




Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


I dig My Everlast 200T Tig

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor