Where to get my Argon??

mardi 10 novembre 2015

Hi guys,

So I just bought my self a BOC 180 Elite 3 in 1 welder, and I'm looking to get myself a bottle of argon, preferably E size, maybe a D size. Just not sure where to get it, or how much gas I will use.

So the two current options I've looked at have been BOC and Speed gas, the speed gas main office is 10 minutes from my house, and BOC is in the next street, so theres no issue with changing bottle over either way.

The pricing is:

BOC - $165 for a D size bottle - Includes 2 refills a year

Speed Gas - D bottle - $329 to buy - $89 to refill
E bottle - $460 to buy - $135 to refill

To me, the BOC deal seems like way better value, provided I get the two refills a year.

What do you guys think?

How much gas would you expect to use if you were doing a bit of Tig and Mig work on a car. Plus maybe building a smoker early next year

Cheers,

Jared


Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


Where to get my Argon??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor