Anyone know where to buy Mallee Burl - have included pic of latest piece I have done

jeudi 12 novembre 2015

Hey G'day folks,

First time I have come across Mallee Burl, I rescued a piece from a fire pit. It just looked too good to let it keep burning. I was told it is Mallee Burl/root and made good with burning.
I really don't have a clue as I've never used it before. Whatever it is, it came up a treat it machines very well with my CnC smooth finish.

I only put a clear oil on it.

I'd like to buy some more of this type of timber if anyone has a resource that can point too in Victoria would be nice. perhaps if anyone has any they would like to sell drop me a line.


Cheers,

Steve
StGeorge small.jpg
Attached Images


Anyone know where to buy Mallee Burl - have included pic of latest piece I have done

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor