ACT Laguna Platinum Table saw

vendredi 13 novembre 2015

For sale is Laguna Platinum table saw with 50" fence (with rip capacity of 1300 mm). I bought it from Gregory Machinery two years ago. Full specs at http://ift.tt/1Soqu7L
Hobby use on an odd weekend only - so mechanically it is like new, just normal minor wear marks. The original blade that it came with is unused. All original accessories are included. I also have a 12 mm plywood cover for it that fits securely on the table to protect the surface when not in use - I can include that as well if buyer wants it.

Not an auction - fixed price of $2200 - saving of $560 compared to the price of new. Not negotiable at this stage. It also have a Wixey digital gauge fitted to the saw that I would keep (it is very accurate and I wouldn't use a table saw without it) http://ift.tt/1SoqrZB . However if buyer plans to use this saw with the Wixey gauge, and wants to save time of installing it, I can include the readout for $150 extra.

I can assist with delivery in Canberra region.

IMG_8187.JPGIMG_8186.JPGIMG_8184.JPGIMG_8183.JPG
Attached Images


ACT Laguna Platinum Table saw

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor