TNC lathe

vendredi 15 mai 2015

Hi,

I thought I'd share my latest spur of the moment purchase. I was having a look on Gumtree last night and noticed a Sheraton 9" for sale, the seller also had a TNC mini lathe for a reasonable price.

http://ift.tt/1Kc1H66

That's his other lathe. Long story short, went out and bought the little TNC. I also have a Super Adept of English build to match.

First thing I noticed was the headstock has been removed and replaced with a homemade affair. I guess the original headstock cracked, my Super Adept has a cracked headstock. Apparently its a common fault.

This is the UK lathes page for the TNC:

http://ift.tt/1Kc1H68

I fired it up this afternoon. Everything works but the AC motor smokes the first time you use it, its a share because its a nice looking old motor. There's also a home made handwheel on it.

Sorry about the quality of the photo's, one day I'll get a newer phone.

Ben.
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor