Angels Baseball Game

dimanche 31 mai 2015

A long story and should have been done years ago.

The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim are a MLB (Major League Baseball) team here in California. A neighbor had season tickets to the Angels that particular season. Unfortunately, he was unable to attend the game and fortunately gave us the three tickets. I tried to find a third to attend the game bus was unsuccessful.

As we approached the entry gate for the Angels stadium, I offered the extra ticket to a gentleman taking what appeared to be his grandchildren to the game. As it turned out, he was unable to exchange the ticket for one for his grandchildren and gave the ticket to someone else.

As it turned out, the final recipient of the ticket was sitting next to SWMBO. They struck up a conversation and as it turned out, the recipient of the ticket was from Australia. SWMBO never mentioned this to me until recently.

The really stupid question that I have is: Did it happen to be anyone of you blokes? I know that the planet is small but I have to ask.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor