Newbie advice. Looking for thicknesser service

vendredi 29 mai 2015

So I thought I'd whip up a coffee table and although I am not a complete newbie (I've made a few nice things with my Triton sawbench) I need someone to assist me to get the recycled timber I bought trimmed and consistently thick. Is that called dressing the timber?
I went to a demolition yard and have some kind of hardwood approx 50mm thick x 120mm x 1400mm. I have 8 pieces all basically the same.

Question/advice. Does anyone know of someone on the Central Coast NSW where I can put it through a thicknesser and also get the edges really smooth so I can butt them together? I plan on biscuit joining or dowel joining the strips. Any better or other suggestions considering I actually don't own a biscuit joiner?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor