Old Woodman Table Saw Restoration..............

vendredi 29 mai 2015

G'day all,
Like a number of males I have a couple of restoration jobs on the go - one of them is me old 'Woodman Table Saw' - sadly there is not much I can give in details about it other than - Motor power 1.5KW - 240/50 Volt - Class F - Amps 7 - Phase 1 - Saw blade and bore 250mm (10")x20mm - Speed at load 4100RPM - Cutting depth at 90degs/45degs 82/58mm.

How I know I have seen a website where these things are available - I pretty darn sure that I did find them in our Forum Sponsors listing on the right of me screen - but can I find then now - NO!!!!!!!!!!!! - plus I dont even know what they are called.
Spring Adjustable Handles.jpg I have several of these that have broken handles and would like to use the same set up if possible. Any ideas where to look or who may have them would be greatly appreciated.

Another problem is finding a mitre gauge to suit the mitre trench Mitre Trench Size.jpgI'm thinking if I can not find a suitable gauge should I consider having table top trench resized to suit more common trench sizes used today?.

Hooroo
KJL1951 aka Kev.
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor