Metabo KSE 55 Vario Plus

dimanche 31 mai 2015

Hi there.

There's not much said about this saw on the net, but I have noticed the odd mention of it within the pages of this forum, so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any hands on experience with it.

I was ideally after a plunge saw, but only for personal use really. I'm a plumber by trade so it might get some use there, but more so for a project I want to build and any future tasks I may have. I see a plunge saw and rail a better method over a circular saw and a V shaped notch, this particular saw is no Festool, that I'm fully aware of, and I haven't personally any experience of Metabo myself, but believe they have a fairly high regard.

I notice this saw is trying to carry out two tasks, but two tasks which aren't worlds apart. I was wondering if it was a jack of all, master of none type product, or if it holds it's own and it fairly accurate and friendly to use.

Any pro's or con's would be great.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor