Milling Silky Oak on a 14SUV - Advice Please

vendredi 29 mai 2015

I've just received a box trailer of silky oak. It's green...really green. Maple man has already given me advice on what to do with it. I've painted the ends with exterior acrylic paint, and now have to rip/mill and dry it.

My Laguna 14SUV is up to the job, but the standard table isn't. The logs are 1000mm or less long, with the biggest approaching 14-15" diameter.

If someone has an existing setup with an indeed/out feed table that does the job well, would you mind posting a pic please? I've got some ideas but I'm concerned about over complicating things.

(No, I don't know anyone with a mobile mill or a bandsaw mill, and I don't have a chainsaw)

I need something I can make next week do I can mill & dry
it between my days off from work.

Thanks :)
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor