Machinists Level

vendredi 15 mai 2015

Hi
I have purchased a new Sieg Runmaster 330 x 1000 lathe from Ausee Machinery in Melbourne. As part of the initial setup I need to set the machine close to level particularly across the ways before doing some test cuts for the final tweaking.

Unfortunately I don't have a Machinists Level and purchasing one, for a one off job, doesn't make a lot of sense given the cost of accurate ones.

I live on Macleay Is (Suburb of Brisbane) and was wondering if there is someone in the Brisbane area who would loan me a Machinists Level for 24hrs (I will pick up and return next day) or if not loan, would bring their level and help me level my lathe. If the latter I would gladly reimburse any traveling /time costs involved.
Thanks
Ron


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor