Not sure if this is the right place to post (thought about it for 10 mins!), so apologies.
I'm based in Melbourne, Victoria and I'm looking for some log slices. Not sure if that's the right terminology, but they look like this. I've looked online and haven't found much (apart from stuff in the USA). They're to serve pizzas off on our wedding night. Chasing someone that has a stock of about 22 slices. Not fussed at all on the species, as long as it's okay to eat off of (we won't coat them). Dimensions roughly an inch thick, with a diameter of 350mm, roughly. Happy with different variety and different sizes (roughly the same size though). Needs to be dry and ready to use (wedding is only 3 weeks away!).
Does anyone know where I can go to source these? Happy to travel a bit, or order online etc.
Thanks, as always!
I'm based in Melbourne, Victoria and I'm looking for some log slices. Not sure if that's the right terminology, but they look like this. I've looked online and haven't found much (apart from stuff in the USA). They're to serve pizzas off on our wedding night. Chasing someone that has a stock of about 22 slices. Not fussed at all on the species, as long as it's okay to eat off of (we won't coat them). Dimensions roughly an inch thick, with a diameter of 350mm, roughly. Happy with different variety and different sizes (roughly the same size though). Needs to be dry and ready to use (wedding is only 3 weeks away!).
Does anyone know where I can go to source these? Happy to travel a bit, or order online etc.
Thanks, as always!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire